When you need to store and charge 10 laptop computers in one unit there is no better solution than this laptop charging trolley from LapCabby. This 10V model stores the devices in a vertical position and is capable of storing up to 10 laptop computers with 5 on each slide-out shelf. Rounded corner bumpers, big handles and a sturdy construction are not only child friendly but also ensure the trolley can cope with the inevitable everyday knocks and bangs of daily use.
All LapCabby charging trolleys come with a host of useful features as listed below, if you need any help or assistance please give us a call on 01993 779494.
- Laptop trolley capable of storing and charging up to 10 laptop computers
- 10 vertical storage compartments with soft rubber grips
- Constructed from a strong steel framework with decorative MFC panels.
- Power 7 Timer energy management system with built-in surge protection
- Setup your LapCabby for economy 7 charging, daytime charging and seven different charging schedules
- L-shaped doors and sliding shelves for easy access
- Concealed door release for rear power compartment to stop children accessing the electrical connections
- Innovative cable storage system keeps cables compact, neat and tidy
- Heavy duty lockable wheels for easy mobility and storage
- Corner bumpers to protect your unit and classroom during transportation
- Dual point locking system with top mounted key lock
- Houses laptops up to a maximum screen size of 19".
- Unit size: H1115 x W1015 x D703mm
- Individual compartment size: H360 x W62 x D480mm
- AC / Power pack compartment size: H199 x W68 x D61mm
Note: Laptops shown for illustration purposes only.
Delivery is FREE for orders over £500.00 ex-VAT
Smaller orders are subject to a charge according to the goods value (ex VAT), as below.
|Goods Value (ex. VAT)
|£0 - £99.99
|£100 - £149.99
|£150 - £249.99
|£250 - £349.99
|£350 - £499.99
The above rates are for mainland UK excluding Northern Scotland, The Highlands and all Islands.
Delivery times vary, every product will state an estimated lead time which we will endeavour to meet, we will keep you informed should there be any delays. Some items like lockers, cupboards, mobile shelving etc.. are not held in stock and are made to order. All delivery times are estimates. If you need an item delivered urgently or by a set date please call us in advance of placing your order.
Deliveries are made during normal working hours (typically 8.30am - 5.30pm). Goods will be dropped off at KERBSIDE and will require a signature. If you need an item delivered urgently or by a set date please call us in advance of placing your order.
Important note: Our Longspan, Type 1 and Trimline racking systems are normally delivered on large pallets, components (especially those over 2m in length) can be difficult to offload from the delivery lorry without a fork lift truck and may require hand-unloading. Please ensure that you are capable of off-loading and handling these large, heavy goods before ordering. If you have any questions regarding this please call us on 01993 779494. These are also typically delivered on large vehicles, if there are any access limitations to your site please let us know in advance.
Mainland UK – England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
Other UK – Please call for a quote if you live in any of the following areas:
BT, IV, ZE, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA, IM, JE, GY, PO30-41, TR21-25, AB, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50
Please call 01993 779494 if you would like to collect your order from our warehouse.