This 3 metre high 2 bay pallet racking starter kit enables you to store up to 12 standard sized pallets in a warehouse or factory environment. Extra strong frames and beams support loads of up to 1000kg per pallet (2000kg per level).
The 2 bay kit consists of 3 end frames and 4 pairs of beams. The 1 bay extension comes with 1 end frame and 2 pairs of beams and allows you to increase the length of the run to provide space for an extra 6 pallets.
Example: 1 x 2 bay kit + 3 x single extensions = room for up to 30 pallets.
- 3m high heavy duty pallet racking
- Available in 2 depths to suit your pallet size: Choose from 900 or 1100mm deep racks
- Suitable for pallets up to 1m high
- Store 12 standard pallets or 18 Euro pallets on a 2 bay starter kit
- Store an extra 6 pallets (9 Euro) on every extension kit
- End frames supplied ready built with foot-plates attached
- Beam length: 2700mm
- Depth: 900mm
- Frame capacity 6,600kg (UDL) - based on 1st beam placed at a height of between 1000 & 1500mm
- Safety locking pins included
- Includes levelling plates/shims & floor fixing bolts
- Slatted timber decks (as shown in example photo) available to order separately.
Extension bays can only be used as add-ons to a full starter bay, pallets not included. Requires professional installation.
A fork lift truck is required to offload upon delivery.
|Part Code ||Total Pallet Capacity ||Beam Loading (UDL) ||Overall Length |
|ARPRKIT3279-2BAY ||12 ||2000kg ||5680mm |
|ARPRKIT3279-1EXT ||6 ||2000kg ||2800mm |
Other sizes and configurations also available, please contact us for further details.